Welcome to One Voice Christian Church. We’re glad that you’re here visiting us today. We are only a freshly planted church in the Riverland; Loxton to be precise. We meet every Sunday 10am at the Loxton Senior Citizens Hall @ 25 Tobruk Tce in Loxton.
We believe in teaching and equipping God’s children, through discipleship, the spiritual gifts using their authority in Christ while demonstrating servanthood through their actions and good deeds. And to commission and release God’s children to demonstrate the power of God to change lives and circumstances to all the world.
We hope to meet you again next Sunday Morning @ 10am
Introducing Our Leadership
Ps. Mark (Red) Elliott founded One Voice Christian Church in 2014. He answered the call to start a church after God called him to “Feed My Sheep” in 2012, starting in his home, then moving the church into Loxton.
Ps Sheryl Giles
Pastors & Elders are the servants of the church who have authority to fulfil the needs; spiritual leadership of the church and to implement the churches vision and mission. To give clear and precise directional counsel to ministries and individuals. They shall give diligent exercise in visiting the sick, the marginalised, giving help and assistance to the needy where possible, releasing members to ‘follow Christ’ and assist them, demonstrate the spiritual gifts and release others to. Participate in the functions of the teaching, preaching and equipping of the members.
Sound desk & production oversight
Deacons are charged with diligence in governance and responsibility of the administration of ‘day to day’ running of the church and the waiting on tables’.
- Treasurer – To assist the treasurer in support of the financial distribution of monies.
- Maintenance – Oversee the upkeep and condition of the church premises.
- Practical needs – Support and implement the acquisitions of church infrastructure, working closely with ministry leaders, liaising with them to supply any needs necessary for the effectiveness of their ministry.
- Report – Report at designated times factual correspondence to the board on all administrative issues required.
- Advisory capacity – Deacons are servant helpers who are chosen and nominated by the church members, but work in an advisory capacity under the authority and supervision of the spiritual leadership.
The Treasurer is responsible for maintaining all the financial affairs for the Church in a manner according to our constitution and the associated Act. The Treasurer is responsible directly to the Deacons of the board of OVCC.
The Secretary is responsible for maintaining all the administration affairs for the Church in a manner according to our constitution and the associated Act. The Secretary is responsible directly to the Senior Pastor of OVCC.
The Media Leader is responsible for the oversight of our Website and Social Media platforms.
PS Sheryl Giles
The Prayer Leader is responsible for the oversight of the Prayer ministry.
OVCC’s prayer ministry consists of intercessory prayer, Sunday morning prayer (9:00 am) and all other prayer requests.
The Worship Oversight is responsible for the oversight of the weekly song choices and live worship sessions.
The Outreach Co-ordinators are responsible for helping those in need whether they are in need of food, shelter or other emergency aid relief.
- PH: 0474 053 809
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-ordinators: Malcolm and Kathleen Tubb